Something funny before the horror starts

Wednesday, June 17, 2009
A friend of Mommy and Daddy has send her this morning this video. I am sure a few of you have already seen it, but in case that not, here it is:



Jack, Mommy and Daddy's friend has also two cats, two very nice Ginger ones! They are called Sam and Naomi, but I don't think they blog - yet. But they sure should do! So, have fun and enjoy the video, I write meanwhile my story about the darkest two months of my life, see ya, Oscar

4 comments:

Daisy said...

I'm glad I never do anything real silly like those kitties in the video!

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

hehehe Dat's funny!
It's been funn readin yore story too!
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee and the resta the Hotties

Amy & the house of cats said...

Ok, too funny! It makes me feel much better about the stupid things my kitties do all the time - that bathtub thing has happend to my kitties, but usually it is the toilet they jump in.

Oscar, Expat Cat said...

@Daisy
Really not? I did, but I duno tell, hehehe!

@Robyn and HotMBC aka The Hotties
Yes, it is, but only when you watch, just like my story ;-)

@Amy
Uhhh, the toilet, brrrr

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave me a MEOW ;-)