How to get your own blog.

Monday, June 15, 2009
How to get your own blog – how it started

Mommy?
Mommy?
Mommy??
Mommy???

What do you want Oscar?
Mommy, I want my very own BLOG!
No.
Why?
Because I don't have the time.
I do.
I said NO.
Why?
Oscar, writing a blog is hard work, and I don't think you are patient enough to stick to it longer then, eh, perhaps a week, if so long.
Mommy?
Yes, Oscar?
I do promise!
What Oscar?
To stick to it!
Oscar, why on earth do you want to have a blog?

Because I don't have friends, but I want to make them. I can't leave the house, but I can visit them on the internet. And I am bored, I have nothing to do then to look out of the window, eat, sleep. If I would have a blog, I would have something to do. I could visit my friends that live in your computer and speak with them. I could make more friends! Mommy, I need a blog to be not anymore booored. Mommy?

That is how all began... Oscar got his blog and even a twitter account to get him started, let's see where this all ends...

7 comments:

Daisy said...

Congratulations on getting your very own blog, Oscar! I will be sure to subscribe. If you haven't already, be sure to visit the Cat Blogosphere to see the daily news in the blogging cat world. You can add a link there to your post to the daily link list so other cats can find you, too! Hooray!

Oscar said...

Thanks ever so much Daisy, that are great tips, I make sure I do that after having supervised Mommy in the kitchen. I heard her mentioning that there will be grilled sausages for dinner!

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Hello Oscar! We're glad that you got your very own blog. There are lots of exciting things for cats to do with other blogging kitties. Can't wait to read more about you.

Oscar, Expat Cat said...

@Pinky Ash and Boo
Yes, I just start to discover everything, but it seems to me that the best thing is the lots and lots of new friends you make ;-)

Sher said...

Hi Oscar,
Welcome to the blogsphere! You have done a great job persuading your mom to let you have a blog!!! Congrats!!!

Have a great day,
Sher, Pepa and Ota (the Bratty "Rat" (actually gerbil) Boys :0)

Oscar, Expat Cat said...

@Sher
It took a bit of doing, you know, sometimes it is hard work to train your humans!

Freya's Staff said...

Oscar.... I *LOVE* reading your posts!

Wanna give you such a hug and a snuzzle.
Can we have more pictures please? :-)

Freya
xxx

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave me a MEOW ;-)