My New Life, next part

Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Mommy?
Yes Oscar?
What is a Profile Page?
That is a page that tells people who you are, that has all information about you that you want to share on one page.
Mommy?
Yes Oscar?
If I write the story of my life in many chapters, that wouldn't make a good profile page, would it?
No Oscar, but when you have finished your next chapter, I'll help you to fill out your very own Blogger Profile.
Great Mommy, we can do it now, I have written my chapter for today!
*Sigh*

************

After all these excitements and fight from the evening before I slept really, really well the first night in my new forever home! The next days were filled with discovery of the house, and soon also the garden. We still had some 'little discussions' Mommy and I, but I learned rather fast that if I was a good cat, I got treats, if I was a bad cat, I got a slap on the bum, and if I was a VERY bad cat, I got a cold shower. I prefer dry and treat, thank you very much ;-)
The house was a bit smaller and newer then I was used to and the garden a bit smaller also. But that was ok, if I was bored I could always wander out into the fields. Also to get a little snack, so to speak. Life became rather quiet and peaceful. There were no small humans living in the house and far less parties also. I started to train my new human slaves [OSCAR!, I am watching!]
I started to invent new games to play with my new cat parents, like throwing me treats up and down a staircase. I also got some more toys, like a tiny cricket ball, my Daddy is a great Cricketer! And a pinky mousy that runs around and cat can chase it. So, yeah, life was good. My new humans learned also something, for example that I do NOT like to be picked up and carried around, really not, thank you! So we adjusted to each other nicely, learned from each other and become more and more friends and a human-feline family. What did I know that soon the darkest two months of my life would begin, it all started as the humans...

.....to be continued, tomorrow ;-)

***************

Mommy?
Yes Oscar?
Is my Profile Page ready?
Nearly Oscar, nearly, *sigh*

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Oscar! It is very nice to meet you. We're really interested to hear more of your story.

Your friends,
Lucy and Trixie

Zoolatry said...

Hello Oscar! How good to meet you... we are Maggy and Zoey (from Zoolatry) and we think you are one amazing and handsome tuxie! We also enjoyed reading your story, many travels, many exciting events - but it's great you now have
a furrever home. Stop by and say hello to us when you can (tho this week all we're doing is getting ready for International Box Day)... take care, purrs.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Hi dood! Welcome to the blogosphere! Daisy the Curly Cat recommend that I visit (I'm a member of the Pink Ladies) an' invite you to visit my bloggie when you get the chance.
DaisyMae Maus & the Feline Americans

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hi there Oscar! We are delighted to meet you! Do you really live in Prague? Our Mommy LOVES it there! You have led a very exciting life! We are glad that you have a nice forever home!

Come & visit uSSSSS!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Oscar - we heard about your blog from Daisy! We have to say that we love your story so far but are very nervous about tomorrows chapter! The begining of the story made me cry a bit, but that is pretty normal for me. We hope that we can be good blog friends with you - if you would like to stop by at our blog it is House of Cats - just click on my name and it is in my profile! Can't wait until tomorrow!

The Crew said...

Hello Oscar. Daisy told everyone about you so you'll be getting lots of visitors now. Welcome to our cat blogging community. Stop over and see us some time.

George, Tipper, Max & Misty
The Crew

ZOOLATRY said...

Hi, Mag & Zo - back again. If you would email us, we made one of our "picture purrsents" for
you & then we can send it back to you.
zoolatry at gmail dot com

PS you'll love DaisyMae Maus; she's an awesome looking tuxie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Oscar! Our very good furriend Daisy told us about you, so we just had to visit your blog and read all about you:) You've sure had an interesting time of it, haven't you? We think that you are a very handsome fellow, and we'd like to be your furriends:) ~Tristan and Crikey

Daisy said...

Oh noes! I am very worried about what comes next. You sure have an interesting story!

Anonymous said...

hai oscar, nice to meet you. I am glad you found a new furever home. I hopes you can stop bities tho, is hurts the humans if you bites em cuz they doesn't has furz.

Oscar, Expat Cat said...

@everybuddy
MEOW! Thanks you for the warm welcome! And I will visit your blogs soon promised!

@Two Sisters / Lucy and Trixie
Nice to meet you also, I promise I will post a lot and tell you everything about me!

@Maggy and Zoey from Zoolatry
Good to meet you also! Thank you for your kind words *blush*, yes, I must admit I find myself also a bit good looking *blush* The first home I had was not bad, but I became the wrong cat for the right people if you understand... I will visit you soon, promised!

@DaisyMae Maus
What a pity that I can't become a member of the pink ladies also, so many awsome cats there! I will visit your bloggie soon, promised. Give my love to Daisy the Curly Cat (and Harley also), she did something really awesome by telling all her friends about me and my new blog.

@The Taylor CatSSSSS
Hi, delighted to meet you also, yes, I am really living in Prague, it is a great place! Does your Mommy come and visit Prague from time to time? Tell her to come and visit me, if yes.

@Amy
Thank you for your compliments, don't cry, all my stories so far had a very happy ending, cats have seven lifes, remember and I have used only one or two so far. I will sure visit your blog soon! Bloggie friends furever?

@The Crew
Hello, yes I did notice, lol, Daddy is a bit jealous now, because his own blog doesn't get so many visitors ;-) But it is also more intellectully and less fun... Daisy did really something special for me, I will be furever grateful to the curly cat!

@Zoolatry
I don't understand what you mean with "picture purrsents" but thank you. Do you want my email address, it is Oscar (at) hospitalera dot com ?!
I love you all, but you are right the Daisies are something special!

@Tristan and Crikey
I also like to be your furever furriend!

@Daisy
Dunno worry Daisy, all will be well in the end, as they say, I lived to tell the tale! Thank you ever so much for all what you have done today, whenever you need anything, you know where to find me and my Mommy!

Oscar, Expat Cat said...

@pandafur
I try hard to do only bities now, and not to get THE MADNESS again, but two weeks ago, but this is a story to be told another day...

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Hi Oscar! We heard about you from Daisy and thought we'd drop in and look around. You are a very handsome mancat! We live in Chicago, Illinois USA. You are our first cat we've met from the Czech Republic!

Oscar, Expat Cat said...

@Laila and Minchie
Thanks for visiting and your compliments, I am actually a true British cat, it just happen to happen that Mommy and Daddy moved to Prague and so I became the Expat Cat.

Freya said...

Hi Oscar! I'm a British cat too! There's a lot of american cats here isn't there?

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Freya
xxxx

Oscar, Expat Cat said...

@Freya
Great, I am now not the only foreigner anymore ;-)

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave me a MEOW ;-)